The Magic of Electrostatic Painting
The science behind electrostatic painting is very interesting and actually helps to create a smooth and beautiful coat of paint on all your metal surfaces.
The image pictured below helps to explain how the science works. An electrostatic paint sprayer gives each particle of paint a positive electrical charge. The like-charged molecules push away from each other, which makes the paint spread evenly as it is applied. Additionally, the metal item that is being painted is given a negative charge, so that it attracts the paint. The new coat of paint adheres to all parts of the metal object.
The correct time to electrostatic spray paint is usually after all construction is completed, and the walls are primed and painted We can complete a project with minimal interruption to daily operations of your business or home.
- Our professionals protect your furniture and all surrounding areas
- The electrostatic paint dries to the touch in 5-10 minutes and all protection is removed.
- All odors will dissipate in 4-6 hours.
- For aluminum window frame painting, surfaces are sprayed with a specialty primer that bonds to the metal. This primer requires 24 hours to cure. The next day, our professionals will spray with VOC compliant electrostatic air dry enamel.
- The site is cleaned up and all of the materials and extra paint are removed.
Electrostatic spray painting at your New York location is the perfect solution for refinishing your :
Contact PNP Craftsmen today for professional electrostatic painting services in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Staten Island, Nassau County and Suffolk County.