- Painting wood cabinets white or another color (spraying)
- Repainting existing painted kitchen cabinets
- Updating visible Hardware (Knobs, Pulls, Hinges)
- Repairing hidden hardware (Drawer Slides, Spinning Racks)
- Re-hanging crooked cabinet doors
- Minor woodworking projects
- Replacing or install moldings, beadboard, and cabinet doors
- We can fix dings, scratches, or any imperfections to make your cabinets look like new.
Kitchen Cabinet Painting Is Not An Inexpensive Process
Although painting kitchen cabinets is significantly less expensive than replacing quality cabinets, it is still a time-consuming process. Applying a long-lasting durable cannot be done quickly or cheaply. There are a number of companies that will quickly slap a coat of paint on a kitchen in a day or two, but be aware that the end product will not look as good or last as long as a finish applied by PNP Craftsmen. If you are wanting a custom high-end and quality finish, PNP will make your cabinets look the best. Painting cabinets can take 4 to 5 days and up to 6-8 days on larger kitchens.
Not limited to solely repainting kitchen cabinets, PNP Craftsmen also restores other fine woodwork, from bookcases and entertainment centers to staircases and moldings. Our electrostatic painting technique can be applied to any metal cabinets. Our residential painting crews provide expert cabinet refinishing services to the New York City region, including Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Queens as well as both Nassau County and Suffolk Long Island.