- Painting wood cabinets white or another color (spraying)
- Repainting existing painted kitchen cabinets
- Updating visible Hardware (Knobs, Pulls, Hinges)
- Repairing hidden hardware (Drawer Slides, Spinning Racks)
- Re-hanging crooked cabinet doors
Kitchen Cabinet Painting Is Not An Inexpensive Process
Although painting kitchen cabinets vs replacing them is less expensive, it is still a time consuming process to do it right. There are a number of companies who will quickly slap a coat of paint on a kitchen in a day or two, but it will not look good or last long. If you are wanting a high end and quality finish, PNP will make your cabinets look the best. Painting cabinets can take sometimes 3 days and up to 6-8 days on larger kitchens.
Not limited to solely repainting kitchen cabinets, PNP Craftsmen also restores other fine woodwork, from bookcases and entertainment centers to staircases and moldings. Our electrostatic painting technique can be applied to any metal cabinets. Our residential painting crews provide expert cabinet refinishing services to the New York City region, including Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Queens and Nassau County, LI.