Electrostatic Spray Painting of Storefronts in New York
Renew The Look of Your New York Storefront
Maintaining a clean professional look for your business is important. Having an attractive look for your New York storefront can be used as a marketing tactic and a simple way to engage new and curious customers. Here at PNP Craftsmen you will find reliable experts to revitalize your storefront with a new and uniform look.
How Does Electrostatic Spray Painting Work?
An electrostatic paint sprayer gives each particle of paint a negative electrical charge. The like-charged molecules push away from each other, which makes the paint spread evenly as it is applied. Additionally, the metal item that is being painted is given a positive charge, so that it attracts the paint. The new coat of paint clings evenly to all parts of a metal object.
What are the Advantages of Electrostatic Painting?
- The new coat of paint is smooth and fresh, just like a factory finish; it looks like a brand new partition.
- Electrostatic painting creates very little overspray, so there is little waste and no mess.
- We can match the colors of your current storefront, or we can match any other color you want to change it to.
- Electrostatic painting is one of the most cost-effective ways to paint your storefront.
- Rust can be removed and covered by sanding and priming, making your storefront look new again.
Contact the professionals at PNP Craftsmen today for electrostatic spray painting services in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Staten Island, Nassau, and Suffolk.
Call us or fill out the form below, and we will respond within 2 business hours with estimates for the job at hand. (We will keep your information completely private.) We provide all clients with a detailed project estimate, protected by a price guarantee. We also provide a warranty on all our work.