Electrostatic Spray Painting of Lockers in New York
Make Your Existing Lockers Look Brand New
Schools, Gyms, and various other locations all over New York contain lockers that have been worn from years of everyday use. Replacing your lockers can be expensive and uneccessary. If you are looking to revitalize the look of your lockers, our electrostatic painting services in New York may be for you.
How Does Electrostatic Spray Painting Work?
An electrostatic paint sprayer gives each particle of paint a negative electrical charge. The like-charged molecules push away from each other, which makes the paint spread evenly as it is applied. Additionally, the metal item that is being painted is given a positive charge, so that it attracts the paint. The new coat of paint clings evenly to all parts of a metal object.
What are the Advantages of Electrostatic Painting?
- The new coat of paint is just like a factory finish; the locker looks brand new.
- Electrostatic painting creates very little overspray, so there is little waste and no mess.
- We can match the colors of your current lockers, or we can match any other color you want to change them to.
- Electrostatic painting is one of the most cost-effective ways to paint your lockers.
- Rust, pitting and graffiti can be removed and covered, making your lockers look new again.
- With our New York crews available to do electrostatic painting at night, your lockers can often be painted without any disruption to your normal business.
Contact the professionals at PNP Craftsmen today for electrostatic spray painting services in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Staten Island, Nassau, and Suffolk.
Call us or fill out the form below, and we will respond within 2 business hours with estimates for the job at hand. (We will keep your information completely private.) We provide all clients with a detailed project estimate, protected by a price guarantee. We also provide a warranty on all our work.